Sweet Cupcake meets Sale-a-Bration

I fear I haven't used this great stamp set, Sweet Cupcake, as much as I should have because it is now retiring. I am so sorry to see it go. I recently designed this card using the Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper from the Sale-a-Bration flyer. I just love that paper!

I had thought I would make it masculine by using the blues, but it still looks feminine to me. The card base is Marina Mist and the inks are, I believe, Soft Sky, Pool Party and Marina Mist. The cupcake paper is actually cut from a copper foil sheet, as are the word "wish" and the spirals across the bottom. The coordinating Cupcake Cutouts Framelits Dies, which include the words "sweet" and "wish", are retiring with the stamp set.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils