Blossoming Basket Bundle

I have run out of sympathy cards and decided to use one of my newest Sale-a-Bration sets to make a couple. One has a more masculine feel than the other, but it is definitely the Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla card that is my favorite. But I loved seeing how the Stampin' Blends worked on Smoky Slate card stock.

This Sale-a-Bration product is actually available only as a bundle including a 5-piece rubber stamp set and an embossing folder. New this year are more valuable items available for free with the higher spending amount of $100.00.  There are still many items available for free with the lesser $50.00 purchase. What is interesting is that the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder will be available alone in the 2018-19 annual catalog. (Blossoming Basket Bundle, W 147504, C 147505, free with $100 purchase).

The Pink Pirouette card would work very well as an Easter card and the attendees at my stamp class next week will be given the option of making it for either occasion simply by changing the greeting. Now, I know there are many who do not like fussy cutting, but I rather enjoy it and used it once again on for this card.

I may be getting carried away with the Stampin' Blends, but I just love the 3-D look I can achieve with them. Even my husband was impressed!

I used the Ivory Stampin' Blend on this basket. I think this Basket Weave embossing folder is going to be a favorite! Because the Blends are in our exclusive family of colors, I was able to use my Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad for the greeting and butterflies.


 
 This card features Rich Razzleberry, although you can see I used the Daffodil Delight and Pink Pirouette Stampin' Blends for the other roses. I used both Basic Gray and Smoky Slate on this basket, hoping to accomplish a little bit of shading.


Blossoming Basket Bundle (stamps and TIEF), W 147504, C 147505, free with purchase

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils