Valentines from Epic Celebrations

Yes, I'm late posting this card. Although it is a Valentine, it would also make a great masculine birthday card. Just use the dots instead of the hearts. Or keep the hearts if you're sending love with the birthday greetings.

Because my brother is a guitar player, I thought this card was perfect for him. The red here is actually the retired Raspberry Ripple. Since I have so much of that paper, I decided to use it on this card.


I must have forgotten to photograph the card I sent to our son, who is supervisor of recreation at a university in Tennessee. I used the sneakers all over his and colored them with Cherry Cobbler  Stampin' Blends. I'm bummed I can't share that card with you because I think it turned out really cute. Lots of fun with this stamp set, Epic Celebrations, one that I thought I would use very seldom.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils