Something Old, Something New

I think this is one of my very favorite cards but it's made almost exclusively of discontinued products, from the Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar card stock and inks to the ruffled ribbon in baked brown sugar. But the flowers are from the Lots of Lavender stamp set available through the current Sale-a-Bration catalog. Even the Pistachio Pudding leaves and the Coastal Cabana ribbon are from that much loved (by me, anyway) in color family. The designer series paper was a scrap laying around as was the piece of doily. I gave this card to one of my faithful customers for her most recent purchase, but it was hard for me to give it away. And, yes, the bouquet is fussy cut. I rather enjoy cutting things out, but I know many do not.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils