Playing with the Waterfront Stamp Set

I was anxious to start playing with the Waterfront stamp set and decided to try something different from what I'd seen before, although I have seen quite a few cards made with this set. When I first saw it in the catalog, I was convinced I had no interest in it. But that changed very quickly, especially when I received a card from another demonstrator who said it was easy to use. I plan to play some more and have class attendees play with it at my February class. I hope to have a number of samples—I can only get better, right?

Anyway, here is what I came up with:

One of the little cabins is in Chocolate Chip, but it didn't show up as well as the Early Espresso one did. I used Crumb Cake for the mountains, Emerald Envy for the grass, Tranquil Tide for the evergreens, Dapper Denim for the water (should have worked some lighter blue in with it), Crushed Curry for the sun and a little Soft Sky for, what else? the sky. I think I should have left out the green grass on the left side of the water.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils