Quilt Builder Framelits Dies

I have to admit, the Christmas Quilt bundle is a new favorite. I truly hope this set is carried over into next year's core catalog. Every card I made using this set sold at the Holiday Bazaar last weekend, so I need to start making more. This one is the result of finding an easier way to use the framelits for a card. I merely cut out the shape (you need to put the square with the star framelit inside the square to cut this) and laid it over a piece of designer paper from the Quilted Christmas Cardstock Pack. I love the fact the Stampin' Up! is no longer binding the paper stacks! The gingham is a leftover strip from a previously made card and just added that "something else" above the bottom strip. I think this fairly simple card is one of my favorites! I have a friend who is known for her quilts and I just might convert this card to an anniversary card in December. At this point, however, there is absoluely no stamping on this card.

Products Used:
Quilt Builder Framelits Dies (15), 144673, $30.00
Garden Green 8-1/2" x 11" card stock (24), 102584, $8.00
Whisper White 8-1/2" x 11" card stock (40), 100730, $9.00
Quilted Christmas 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (48), 144617, $9.00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils