Lemon Lime Twist

In all honesty, I didn't think I liked the new In Color Lemon Lime Twist, yet everyone else seemed to be raving about it. So when I designed my last class, I decided to use that color in the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack. And guess what! I decided I love the cheerfulness of this bright color and ended up with several variations using the dsp and the "Label Me Pretty" stamp set and punch.

[Oh, dear! I discovered when viewing my blog after creating this post that the Lemon Lime Twist doesn't go well with my blog design at all! The colors clash. Sorry about that.]


The one on the bottom is the one we made in class. Different bow, different center, additional color on one. And they are such simple cards! I was concerned I wouldn't be able to line up the saying in the middle of the upper label, but it was easy! I think the font is a type that will allow for some error. And the stamp set has enough variations to make it usable for so many occasions and in so many different ways. I fear the thick baker's twine and the organdy ribbon are no longer available, however.

Products Used:
Label Me Pretty rubber stamp set (6), W 143858, $23.00; C 143861, $17.00
Fresh Florals 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper Stack (40), 144131, $22.00
Whisper White 8-1/2" x 11" card stock (40), 100730, $9.00
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin' Pad, 144086, $6.50
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad, 126978, $6.50

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils