More Coloring Pages

I was so excited to discover that the upcoming Stampin' Up! catalog includes more designer paper that looks like coloring book pages. But they come with a twist: they are weighted for use with watercolor pencils and Aqua Painters or Blender Pens. Meanwhile, I decided to color the page I really had no idea how I would use it for cards. I colored the entire scenic page and then cut it up to use on my card fronts. I love the way they turned out. Amazing how sitting down to use things you don't think you can sparks creativity you didn't know you had.

The first picture shows the cards lined up so you can see the original page colored; the second photo shows the finished cards. 


I have viewed the new catalog on-line numerous times and can't wait to start ordering. My biggest problem is going to be deciding what to order first!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils