Simply Super Simple!

When the holiday catalog first appeared, I searched and searched in vain for the gingerbread house stamp used in the sample card on page 4. Lo and behold, it's simply designer series paper! The houses in that sample were cut from the Candy Cane Lane dsp and affixed to the card front. My card is much more simple. I merely used my paper cutter to cut out a group of three houses, adhered that piece to Real Red cardstock and mounted that on my Crumb Cake card front. Stamped the greeting (Snow Place stamp set) in Early Espresso and added an Early Espresso bow. Yes, the ribbon is retired grosgrain ribbon, but it ties so nicely!





And can't forget the clear Wink of Stella I brushed on the snow! Could it be any easier?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils