Miscellaneous Stamp Sets for Sale

Still busily uploading pictures of stamp sets I'm selling. The first set, "Four Frames", was used a lot but is in great condition. It coordinates with the "Decorative Label" punch, which is available in our current catalog and is just $8.00.




Another versatile stamp set is "Bordering Blooms", available for $8.00.
"Corner Garden" was so much fun to color (or paint on watercolor paper)! Made very simple cards, even uncolored. I'm asking $7.00 for this stamp.
Of Scottish heritage, living in grape country and even musical, "Nature's Pace" was a perfect fit for me! But I'm just not using it anymore; too many current stamp sets in my collection. So I am reluctantly selling it for just $9.00--SOLD.

"Everything Eleanor" was great for some elegant cards. This set is going for $13.00.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils