Selling Retired Stamps & Punches Bundles

My next few posts are going to be of stamp sets that have retired and that I am finally deciding to sell. So many have been favorites but since I can't demonstrate retired items and don't seem to find much time for using them on personal items, I need to clear them out of my stamp room. Of course, running out of space has a lot to do with my decision!

I am charging half the original price of the items before tax and shipping, rounded up to the nearest dollar. I will add shipping fees for any that need to be shipped. All items are available on a first come, first serve basis.

The first bundle is "Create a Cupcake" with its coordinating Build a Cupcake punch for $18--SOLD





The second bundle is "Six-Sided Sampler" with its coordinating "Hexagon" punch for $17:

The third bundle is "Label Love" with its coordinating "Artisan Label" punch for $17:

This final bundle, containing "Mosaic Madness" and "Mosaic" punch, is a little different in that it also includes the "Modern Mosaic" textured impressions embossing folder for $22:




My photos include the stamps outside the case so you can see that they are in good condition and that they are all there. Some stamps are somewhat stained, but the stain does not affect the stamping.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils