Bundling and Selling Coordinating Products

As I'm clearing out my stamp sets, I find a number of them have framelits that coordinate and one even has an embossing folder. So check them out!

For $11.00, you may purchase the Wildflower Meadow stamp along with the Wildflower Meadow TIEF:

"Daydream Medallions" and the coordinating "Floral Frames" Framelits are going for $27:

The "Secret Garden" Bundle originally sold for $36.95 and it is now on sale for $19.00--SOLD:

"Chalk Talk" is a fun stamp set and, combined with the "Chalk Talk" Framelits, makes some great tags. I've even used the big one for Christmas tags just by selecting Christmas colors. [The Framelits also coordinate with the "Lovely Romance" stamp set, which I am selling separately.] The two items are available for $22.00.

Here's the "Lovely Romance" stamp set, available for just $8.00:

I'm also selling the "Itty Bitty Banners" with its coordinating framelits for just $13.00.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils