A Few More for Sale

Because fruit has become popular for stamping and because the canning jar is in so much use, I decided to pull out a couple much older stamp sets and bundles to advertise for sale, which is why I've cut the prices to less than half the original. I admit to having another 20-30 stamp sets that I will probably advertise in another season; I just don't want to overwhelm everyone with all the discontinued items I am clearing from my shelves.

The first one, "Fruit & Flowers", is a stand-alone stamp set that I'm selling for just $5.00--SOLD.






This second one, "Perfectly Preserved", includes produce and that ever-popular canning jar, but it is also a bundle because it includes coordinating framelits. It doesn't seem like that long ago that this was in our catalog, but it's been longer than I thought. The bundle originally sold for $38.95; I'm asking just $15--SOLD.


"Hearts a Flutter" and dies were originally sold as a bundle for $36.95. Because the small heart framelit is missing, I'm offering this bundle for just $10.




I have scheduled my posts to appear every day through August 2nd and told my customers I would be doing so. Since this is an add-on, I decided to allow this post to appear today, as I complete it.



Happy stamping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils