Floral Phrases and Floral Thinlits

I am totally in love with this bundle, but I'm a little behind in my posting!

This card is actually a card within a card. I hope you can catch the feel of it from these photos.


When you untie the lace bow, the card opens up to this design:



 I had originally thought I would add a tag to the front, which is why the oval for the Happy Anniversary. However, I decided it was too big to work with the card. When we replicated this card during my stamp class, we did not punch it out; we just stamped it between the horizontal designs. One of the Candy Dots (no longer available, but replaced with Enamel Shapes).

Lift the front of the inner card and you see this:



Although the stamp set was intended for wedding wishes, I love this verse for an anniversary as well. We've never had a good anniversary verse before. Besides, at my age I have need for more anniversary cards than I do for wedding cards.

The card is made from Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils