Dry Embossed and Floral

Today I'm sharing two cards made with one of the new Floral Affection embossing folders (141713; $9 for two mini folders). The cards are very similar. One was made at my May stamp class with designer series paper that was then current. It gave me a chance to use up some of my retiring doilies (I think their replacements are gorgeous!) as well as the paper. The other one was made as a sample and features the new In Colors (Emerald Envy and Flirty Flamingo). The paper was some old "Irresistible" paper that I think came from a previous Sale-a-Bration. Some beautiful but simple, fun cards!

 The card above is the one we made in class using the Birthday Bouquet dsp. What you can't see on the card below is the Wink of Stella I brushed on the raised design.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils