A Rose and Cottage Greetings

Sometimes mistakes lead to new ideas! I was cutting a rose from a scrap of Sale-a-Bration dsp using a Rose Garden Thinlits only to discover I had the die too close to the paper's edge. So I took my paper snips and cut it down and glued it to a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock, along with a leafy stem (same set of thinlits), and added some retired Melon Mambo ribbon to the edges. I then used Cottage Greetings stamp set to stamp flowers and a greeting on more SAB designer paper. Once again, as every spring, I rediscovered how much I like the Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight combination. I guess I choose more bright colors when the warm and sunny weather arrives! For this card, my choice of green is Old Olive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils