Super Simple

For my class this month, we made this super easy pouch, perfect for candy, tea bags, party favors, pad of Post-its, etc. Just a whole 6" x 6" sheet of paper from a designer series pack folded in half diagonally, then with corners brought in as in a diaper (remember those - they took diaper pins and were washed after use), with a flap folded down over that. Only adhesive is on the embellishment. No stamping. So quick and easy that my 6-year-old granddaughter has been making them from every sheet of paper she picks up. I don't think my daughter is thrilled with the abundance of paper pouches! The ones we made at class used sheets from the Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack.

I used the Fun Flower punch, which is retiring, and a leftover embellishment for the flower to decorate the front of the card. So many options for these pouches. The one I made this morning is for a gift of loose tea. I have a tea-loving friend with whom I share some of my specialty teas, making my own teabags to share.
This paper came from the Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack. My teacup adornment was cut using the Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies. Everything in this post is retiring, I'm sorry to say.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils