Pretty Petals DSP

When my demonstrator's magazine arrived, I decided I really liked one of the designs. So I altered it a bit and this is what I came up with. I've since come up with several other variations in my mind—I just need to make them.

This card uses our Washi Tape punch (138296, $18.00) and paper from the Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack (138442, $8.00). Notice how I've alternated light and dark designs. The sequins are leftover from the Cottage Greetings Card Kit. I am amazed how many extras were included in the kit.

This paper stack (48 6"x6" sheets) is one of the few where I like every single print in the stack. There is often at least one print that I don't like. Thankfully they are double-sided so there's always another to choose from.

Since Pacific Point is the dominant color in the papers I chose to punch, I've added a layer of Pacific Point cardstock and coordinating ribbon (138427, $9.00 for 10 yards). Very Vanilla is the neutral.

This card is so versatile, depending on the words you choose. This phrase is from the retired stamp set, Moon Lake, but any of the greetings from Teeny Tiny Wishes would work here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils