World Traveler Birthday

You may tire of seeing all the cards made with this Limited Time Sale-a-Bration stamp set, but it just shows how much variety can be achieved with one simple set.

This car was a little more complicated than most, which is why I chose not to make it at my stamp class this week. I used my brayer to roll Marina Mist ink on the labeled side of the World Traveler Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. What was difficult was keeping the ink off the large land mass of Europe and Asia. I thought I had cleaned off the excess, but some still showed up; hence the size and location of my birthday banner.

I fussy cut the airplane and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals. I then added a little Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (didn't show up when I scanned it) to the top edges of the plane as though the sun were reflecting off it. The addition of sequins (left over from the Cottage Greetings Card Kit) filled in some of the empty space next to the greeting and added that bit of extra bling the card seemed to need. This is one of my favorite cards!

Products Used:
Sky is the Limit stamp set (8), W 14282, C 141349, SAB, free with $50 purchase
World Traveler Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 138289, $7.50
Marina Mist 8½" x 11" cardstock (24), 119682, $7.00
Whisper White 8½" x 11" cardstock (40), 100730, $8.50
Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad, 126962, $6.50
Basic Gray Archival Stampin' Pad, 140932, $7.00
Brayer, 102395, $12.50
Banner Triple Punch, 138292, $23.00
Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, 141897, $8.00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils