Magi Come to Adore

I'm still busily preparing for the Christmas bazaar next weekend. Because the bazaar is at a Christian conference center, I've made a number of card sets carrying the biblical message of Christmas. This retired stamp set (Come to Bethlehem) is perfect. And I like this design better than those I've made in past years. The champagne glitter glass on this card is also discontinued; I wish I had used it more when it was still available for purchase because it is much less messy than our finer glitter.





The colors I've used for this card are Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla. A little dab of Gold Glitz Dazzling Details in the center of the star added an extra touch of bling to complement the glitter glass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils