Shaker Card

Since I have the Sparkly Seasons stamp set with all the snow globe options, I just had to try to figure out if the circular dimensionals from a previous catalog would fit the snow globe image. No. Too small. But I fit the snowman from that set into a circle anyway. Took a little fussing to figure out exactly how to manage it. Used a circle hole punch for the Real Red cardstock embossed with snowflakes (retired Northern Flurry TIEF). I stamped and heat embossed (black embossing powder) the snowman on a piece of Whisper White, colored the scarf and nose with markers, adhered a circular dimensional, poured in some silver glitter and lined it up with the hole in the Real Red piece. I had to trim some of the excess off, but it worked.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils