Niece's Birthday Party

My niece turned seven this week and my sister thought cardmaking would be a great activity during the party. So I designed a super quick, super easy card using our wonderful note cards so they would have envelopes to go with them. This was also a great opportunity to use some of the retired paper (the Pistachio Pudding that I love so much). I used just one stamp set, Sparkly Seasons (15 photopolymer stamps for $26, 139825).

I used color-on-color for most of the stamping: Pistachio Pudding-inked leaves on Pistachio Pudding cardstock, Pumpkin Pie-inked design on Pumpkin Pie cardstock. Everything else is Always Artichoke. All the girls did very well. One even turned hers sideways to make it different from the rest. The 2½" Circle punch worked just fine for cutting out the pumpkin.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils