All That Glitters...

I haven't photographed my cards in a while and decided it's time to play catch-up!

I just love the Artisan Embellishment kits, which I fear have been sold out.  I'm not sure the photo shows the glitter as much as I would like, but the technique is spectacular, even if it does take so long to dry that it's best to leave it overnight before completing the project.

Take a piece of window sheet (mine was cut to the size of the die cut in the embellishment kit) and cover one side with Crystal Effects. Then squirt a drops of ink in more than one color (I used two colors for this card) and allow them to run into the Crystal Effects. Sprinkle generously with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter. Wad up a scrap of tissue paper or a piece of our Filter Paper and press it into your inked and glittered window sheet. Allow to dry; trim whatever paper extends beyond the window sheet. Cover with your die cut roses.

I actually used Rose Red ink, but it looks better with the Real Red card stock and ribbon. The pearls are from the Embellishment Kit, as well. I've paired it with Daffodil Delight.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils