Loving That Lotus Blossom

I think the Lotus Blossom stamp set is one of those enduring sets, one of those sets I'll never be able to part with and will use again and again. Too bad I can't use it for demonstrating, since it will no longer be available once our Sale-a-Bration catalog expires the end of this month.

I'm showing two variations of essentially the same card, one of which we made at my February class. And I'm still using that great Crisp Cantaloupe color that is an outgoing in color (with us until June). For the lightest shade on this flower, I stamped off once before stamping on my card item.

I chose the Party Pennants Bigz L die for this card because it seemed to coordinate in shape with the design on this sheet of Lullaby dsp. Admittedly, the ruffled ribbon was in last year's book. The large brad and the textured embossing folder on the lower card are also discontinued. I am so not looking forward to losing these in colors!


Products Used:
Lotus Blossom stamp set (7), photopolymer 139143, free with $50 purchase through March 31st
Crisp Cantaloupe 8½" x 11" card stock (24), 131298, $6.95
Baked Brown Sugar 8½" x 11" card stock (24), 131296, $6.95
Whisper White 8½" x 11" card stock (40), 100730, $8.50
Crisp Canaloupe Classic Stampin' Pad, 131176, $5.95
Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin' Pad, 131174
Party Pennants Bigz L die (4), 133732, $32.95

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils