Unique Flower

Another twist on the Good as Gold card kit from Sale-a-Bration (SAB) had me adding this unique flower. I saw something similar on someone's blog where they used bakers twine on the scalloped circle. For this flower, I merely used the gold cord that came in the kit. When I finished it, I thought it needed something else and pulled out one of the discontinued buttons for the center. I actually cut an extra gold banner from the bottom of the foil envelope liner that comes with the kit. There was still plenty for the inside of the envelope. With that, I covered the words in a foreign language.

Products Used:
Good as Gold card kit, SAB
Pistachio Pudding 8½" x 11" card stock (24), 131294, $6.95
1¼" Scallop Circle punch, 127811, $15.95
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (3), 118309, $16.95
Neutrals Candy Dots (10 each, 10 colors), 130934, $5.95




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils