Neutral Elegance

I'm still using up scraps and old designer series paper; this time it's last year's First Edition. However, you could accomplish the same basic effect using the current Modern Medley dsp (126926).

For the first one, I used the Beautiful Wings Embosslits (118138, $11.95). I've never chosen a plain strip of card stock as a stand-alone design element before, but I love what it added to this card. I had thought about adding words, but I think this is actually more impressive.

 This card has one of the little butterflies left over from those cut with the Beautiful Wings Embosslits, but the other two are cut using the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die. I stamped the Very Vanilla butterfly with Basic Black ink and the Beautifully Baroque stamp (130895, $14.95), added a couple buttons for a body and knotted narrow taffeta ribbon for the antennae.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils