Mosaic Madness

I love the Modern Mosaic Embossing folder and the coordinating Mosaic Madness stamp set and Mosaic punch! But I found it difficult to come up with designs I really liked. But it's coming together now. I have to admit, I spent quite a bit of time looking at designs on the web, but now the ideas are coming. This first card employs a new technique, which I plan to teach at my August stamp class. If you're interested in joining us, contact me for details. This card is made with Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White, along with a little Elegant Eggplant ink. In all honesty, it is very similar to one designed by Dayanna Donng. I may vary the design somewhat for my class, but the technique will be the same. I'm having fun playing around with it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils