Baby Card

Our assistant pastor's wife just gave birth to a baby boy. Of course, that means a baby card. Now, I don't have a lot of baby stamps because at my age I don't expect to make a lot of them. Then again, I'm finding that being active in my church means I still need to make them on occasion. And, too, I have friends who are becoming grandmas for the first time or once again.

This card is made with leftover Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper as well as some leftover Pool Party ribbon. The stamp and coordinating punch are new, but the baby onesie is part of the Baby Tees jumbo wheel. Since the wheel made several different suits, I made a stack of cards using up more of the retired dsp.  The "congratulations" is from the Delightful Dozen set but is stamped with our new Baked Brown Sugar In Color.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils