Still Easter Thoughts

I have been working on a special prayer journal for another leader in our local Community Bible Study.   Each member of the Leadership Council was given a specific person to journal for (no one knows who received her journal) and we were asked to "gift" this person with special things within it. So I have journaled thoughts and written prayers for her and any of her prayer requests. I've also inserted stamping things within its pages. Agreat place for me to use some of my retired products. Anyway, I left a page empty for an Easter project that I had in mind and just completed this morning. I love the way it turned out and just had to share.


The Classic Stampin' pads I used were: So Saffron, More Mustard, Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke, Wonder Wisteria and Concord Crush. Since Concord Crush is my absolute favorite color, I was really sad that Stampin' Up! didn't bring that color back into its color collections.

Other Products Used: 
Stippled Blossoms stamp set (10), W 126745, $26.95; C 126747, $18.95
Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 127821, $7.95
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (3), 118309, $16.95
Pearl Basic Jewels (150), 119247, $4.95

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils