Oh, That Morning Cup!

In my desire to use up my retiring colors and stamp sets, I've come up with some better designs than all the time I've had them before!  Anyway, being an avid tea-drinker, when the Morning Cup stamp set came out, it was the only one Stampin' Up! carried with the tea theme (although coffee is in there, too). So I used my Riding Hood Red with retiring Twitterpated designer series paper, some discontinued Riding Hood Red pleated ribbon and the Morning Cup stamp set and set to work. You'll notice I added a little bling with the Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details on two of the cards and used my paper piercer to give the effect of water pouring from the teakettle. This is another stamp set I will be selling because it is retiring. I don't think I'm going to part with the Tea Shoppe stamp set, however, even though the new catalog has another very nice tea stamp set. [I don't know why this first card came through crookedly after scanning; I tried three different times and accepted what looked straight but it always reverted to crooked. Sorry about that, but I think you can get the idea.]




Comments

Penny Hanuszak said…
I luv all three of these very creative cards. I like the fact that they are done only in the red and white, gives them a very countrified look. TFS.

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils