Ink Pads

As most Stampin' Up! customers know, redesigned ink pads became available with the current core catalog—almost one year ago now. As a result, I've been gradually replacing my older pads.  I have re-inked most of them. Anyway, I am no offering my old stamp pads for sale for just $2 each as opposed to $5.95 plus shipping and sales tax. Here is a list of the colors I currently have available:

Subtles Collection:
So Saffron
Pink Pirouette
Wild Wasabi
Bashful Blue

Neutrals Collection:
Chocolate Chip
Crumb Cake
Basic Gray
Sahara Sand

Brights Collection:
Real Red
Daffodil Delight
Tempting Turquoise
Tangerine Tango
Old Olive

Regals Collection:
Always Artichoke
More Mustard
Cajun Craze
Riding Hood Red
Bravo Burgundy

2011-2013 In Colors
Pool Party
Island Indigo

I will soon have Wisteria Wonder and Calypso Coral available as well since they will be joining our core colors.

I also have an old Basic Brown ink pad that I will sell for the same $2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils