Easter Gifts

Just had to share photos of the Easter baskets I made for my grandkids along with the toppers for the candy fillers. The bunny toppers are punch art, while the baskets are made using the oval framelits (see previous post).


I merely folded Whisper White card stock cut with the Top Note Bigz Die and used the following punches to assemble the face:
1¼" circle punch, 119861, $15.95
½" circle punch, 119869, $5.95
Large oval punch, 119855, $15.95
Extra-large oval punch, 119859, $16.95
Small heart punch (teeth and nose), 117193, $5.95

Although I planned to use a gel pen for the "light" on the eyes, I realized I forgot to order another when mine went dry, so I used a blender pen and Whisper White Craft Ink. I actually stapled the folded Top Note to the cellophane bag (102757, $4.50 for 50 bags, 4" x 6") and then covered the staple with the Whisper White upside down small heart, to which I'd added a light gray line to separate the teeth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils