Simplicity for Christmas

Well, I ran out of cards. Just didn't have as many as I thought I had once I started sending them out. But that's okay, because I came up with an extremely easy to replicate design and whipped off another dozen cards. Granted, I used leftover Christmas designer paper from last year's Holiday Mini Catalog, so that's retired. The stamp set first appeared in that same mini catalog, but is in our current core catalog (Christmas Lodge).
I actually got the idea for this card from some tags I designed. When I discovered how easy it is to read or view images stamped on this particular dsp, I decided to try a card. Here are the tags I made (I grabbed Gumball Green instead of Garden Green for the one, but the Garden Green of the plaid is narrow enough that I don't think you notice the mismatch that much):


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils