Cover-ups

As my blog name indicates, I love my tea! I've begun ordering wonderful bulk loose tea from culinaryteas.com. It comes in all kinds of unique flavors. At Valentine's Day, I stocked upon Chocolate Caramel Turtle, Chocolate Dipped Strawberry, Orange Chocolate, and Chocolate Raspberry Truffle teas. My latest order included flavors like Gingerbread Cream, Cardamom and a number of fruit teas. They arrive in sturdy zippered bags, but I like putting them in tins. So I took two of my empty tins (tea from Bar Harbor) and covered them with some of our designer series paper. Apple Spice tea is wrapped in Berry Blossoms dsp and Peach Bliss tea is wrapped in Peach Parfait from the 2010-2012 In Color Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack. Our all purpose glue, along with sticky strip on top edge, work perfectly for adhering the paper to the cans.

As I write this post, I am sipping Wild Blackberry tea. I'm just waiting for another empty tin to cover. By the way, the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch cuts pieces just the right size to cover the original label on the cover for identifying the tea flavor. Just think how cheerful my cupboard looks with all these covered tins!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils