Sympathy from a Friend

Isn't this a lovely card? Many thanks to Patty Braun, fellow demonstrator and designer who sent it to me when she heard of my sister's death. Lyn lost her battle with cancer on Wednesday morning; her memorial service was yesterday afternoon. It was a great service and a great time with family and friends but left me washed out and exhausted. This card uses three layers of Very Vanilla card stock: the base card, the dry embossed layer (Vintage Wallpaper Textured Embossing Folder), and the stamped layer. The stamp sets included Field Flowers, Hello Doily and Thoughts & Prayers. I'm not sure which green she used, although I'm guessing it's Lucky Limeade. The other classic ink is Early Espresso.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils