More Easter Wisteria

A super simple card, still using Wisteria Wonder card stock and Flirtatious Specialty Designer Series Paper. The doily is part of the dsp package, two sheets of laser-cut double-sided doilies. I merely cut the doilies apart and use on my card. This one uses one of the designs from the package plus a doily fastened with a Wisteria Wonder Designer Printed Brad. A little bow from Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine below the stamped Easter Dove finishes off the card. I sent this card to my niece with the same Bible verses of comfort I used in my nephews' cards and omitted the "Happy Easter" greeting from all of theirs since this holiday falls so close to the loss of their mother.

Products Used:
Easter Dove stamp, 125455, $6.95
Wisteria Wonder 8½" x 11" card stock, 122926 $6.95
Flirtatious 12" x 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper (12), 122360, $12.95
Concord Crush Classic Stampin' Pad, 119785, $5.95
Designer Printed Brads, 122940, $7.95
Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine (25 yds), 125576 $2.95

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils