Designer Fabric Pillowcases

I whipped up these two pillowcases for my granddaughter's pillow, aka a travel pillow using Twitterpated Designer Fabric from the Occasions Mini Catalog. Those fat quarters are perfect for pillowcases! I cut the semi-solid fabric in half to sew to the bottom of the other full fat quarters. The fabric is good quality and the cut edges are perfectly straight, making it so easy. The fat quarter that I cut in half was then folded in half and sewn to the bottom of another quarter. I then folded the fabric over the seam allowances and stitched "in the ditch", forming a small pleat which was held upward by the side seam.

Don't forget: tomorrow is the last day to order from the Occasions Mini Catalog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils