Hooray for Me!

Recently my upline, Aly Schilling, sent me this adorable card. I had missed the August team meeting where I was recognized for being third in sales for our team. Apparently it had gotten buried amongst other things and she sent it to me when she came across it again. With the advent of facebook and e-mail, I fear snail mail seldom contains "fun" items, so I'm glad Aly sent it to me. I really like this card. Aly always manages to use color combinations I would never think of and manages unique designs. Two of the stamp sets she used for this card are Creative Elements (page 137 of the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog) and Posy Punch, a hostess set from the same catalog. I believe the colors are Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Old Olive and Pacific Point. The use of the Lace Ribbon Border punch, the seam binding ribbon and the Antique Brad add character to the card.

Kudos to Aly - and to me for placing third in sales! I fear I've let my business slide of late with hospital visits and other family concerns. But this season, too, shall pass. Meanwhile, God is my anchor. And I am thankful for some loyal customers who keep me going with more than just business support. They have become some of my special friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils