Bear Hugs

Only 17 days left of Sale-a-Bration and I'm still using as much of my free products as I can during this final month. I did use the Bear Hugs stamp set from the Idea Book & Catalog for this set, however. My task was to make thank you notes to include in a baby shower gift. The different card is the card from me to the new Mom.

I chose one of the papers from the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper pack for the background on these cards. The ribbon comes from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack. I colored the rattle, bib, booties and diaper cover with markers but used my blender pens for the bear himself because it gave me the shade I wanted—the Soft Suede and Crumb Cake markers were just too dark.

For the card from me, I used some of the scraps of dsp on a piece of Soft Suede card stock. I also stamped the bear in Jet Black StazOn Ink on Soft Suede and Pool Party card stock and used my paper snips to cut out all pieces. Finally, I used one of the brads from that ribbon and brad pack for his rattle. And since this card will accompany my gift, I decided to tie the ribbon on the same way I would tie it on a package.

Products Used:
Bear Hugs Stamp Set (4), 116966, $13.95
Outlined Occasions Stamp Set (6), W 126014, C 126016, Sale-a-Bration
Pool Party 8½" x 11" card stock (24), 122924, $6.95
Soft Suede 8½" x 11" card stock (24), 115318, $6.95
Everyday Enchantment 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper (12), 126154, Sale-a-Bration
Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack, 127279, Sale-a-Bration
Jet Black StazOn ink pad, 101406, $7.95
Paper Snips, 103579, $9.95

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils