My Purse Album

Grandchildren are so precious! Wallets are not condusive to carrying photos anymore, so I have used my Top Note Die to make my own mini album. I just redid the cover because the embellishments I had had on the original cover were coming off. That one was prettier, but not when pearls began to be missing. So Idecided to keep this one simple. This image is part of the Sweet Shop Product Suite. I though the saying "You're So Sweet" was perfect when referring to my grandchildren. While I'm at it, I might as well show you my precious grandchildren. Kyah, below, is my youngest (for now) grandchild. She will have a baby sister any day now. She is now 2 years old (such a fun age) and just potty trained. Daughter and husband (Meredith and Adam) are ready for a road trip with Kyah as soon as the birth mom goes into labor. So exciting! Since I babysit while Meredith visits patients (she's a home health physical therapist), I can expect some busy days ahead!
This is my middle grandchild, Christian. He and his family live just over an hour away from us. I remember when he was Kyah's age. Seems incredible that he is now 13 years old and taller than I am.
Corban, my first grandchild, is Christian's brother. You would never guess they have the same two parents when looking at them! When they were little, one of the men in their church referred to them as salt and pepper! I'm not short, yet I have to stand on tiptoes to hug my 15-year-old grandson.
I could have shown you all the pictures but don't want to bore you. Other than the family picture, the rest of the photos are over a year old.

Each Top Note page consists of card stock and coordinating designer series paper (all the dsp is now retired). The pages are stiff enough to survive my purse, although I have a side pocket where I keep the mini album somewhat protected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils