Craft Show Table

My, it's been an incredibly busy month! Actually, it's been an extremely busy fall. I can't believe I've neglected my blog so long when I have so many things available to share with you.

Last weekend I set up the fruits of my labor at a local craft show and bake sale. Other than the items I sewed (they were left over from last year's craft show), everything was made with Stampin' Up! products, including the coasters. No, the tiles were from Lowe's, but the designs were our stamps. I even experimented with the Staz-on Opaque White ink on the stamp and then rubbing pastels over the top to make the color pop. It worked. I'm so excited because there's another way I can put color onto the coasters I make. They are usually very good sellers.

Anyway, here are some photos for you.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils