Bonus Projects

At Oktoberfest, we were given these two bonus projects to work on if we completed our other items and had extra time.

This card uses a stamp set that will be available in the Occasions Mini Catalog in January. I can't wait to get it. Everyone who knows me at all knows that I am obsessed with my teas (black teas of all kinds; no herbal infusions). I know that once we demonstrators are able to pre-order items from that catalog, this set will be first on my list!

This pinwheel was surprisingly easy! I laid a punched circle of card stock on the square of Big Top Birthday designer series paper (122348, $10.95) and cut from each of the corners to that circle. I then poked a hole in one side of each corresponding corner as well as the center of the Real Red card stock circle, the square of dsp, and the closed Cellophane Bag. I then inserted the glimmer brad (121006, $4.90) through the circle, folded each corner in to the center and fastened all layers to the Cellophane Bag with the brad. The Cellophane Bags containing the M&Ms are in the current Holiday Mini Catalog (124134, $2.50, 50 bags), without the candy. Now that I've seen how nice they are for things like this, I hope Stampin' Up! will continue to offer the bags for sale.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils