More Wheelies

Here are three more cards made with Jumbo Wheels. I am selling the two discontinued ones for $4.25 (they would be $8.50 plus shipping and handling plus sales tax if purchased new). Although the wheels are discontinued, the other elements in these cards are currently available. [For some reason, I was thinking the third wheel was also dropped, but it is still available, so you'll have to place an order from the catalog if you want that one. I decided I would still showcase it here.]

For this Whisper White card, I ran a slightly smaller piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot inside the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder and adhered it to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. Real Red classic ink and card stock add vivid color. The Full Heart and Small Heart punches provided the shapes to go behind the cut-out stamped images (I [Heart} Heart stamp set).
The Swirling Stars Jumbo Wheel could easily be used for any type of celebration. I chose to use it here as a birthday card, but it would be great as a Christmas card, perhaps paired with the "joy" ornament in the Delightful Decorations stamp set. The colors in this card are Whisper White, Pacific Point and Tempting Turquoise. Since I love the Four Frames and Fabulous Phrases stamp sets, I used them, along with the coordinating punches, to finish off the card. Always stamp your images before punching them; that way you can line them up perfectly.
This final Real Red and Whisper White card uses the wheel I mistakenly thought was discontinued but is actually still available in the current catalog. So here is an early idea for your Christmas cards! The Sparkle & Shine jumbo wheel coordinates perfectly with the Delightful Decorations stamp set. And, of course, we have an Ornament punch to go with it. Notice how I used the wheel inked with Real Red to make a background on the Real Red card stock. I also punched 3/4" circles to put inside two of the ornaments from the wheel. The punched-out ornament is mounted with Stampin' Dimensionals. To add some bling, I covered the ornament and the circles with our Dazzling Diamonds glitter. "Merry Christmas" came from the Come to Bethlehem stamp set.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils