Let's Get Wheelin'!

As I thought about discontinued items I have for sale, I realized some may have difficulty imagining what they can do with the jumbo wheels. So I decided to make one sample with each of the wheels I have for sale, a total of seven cards. I'm showcasing four today and will post the other three tomorrow, barring unforeseen circumstances.

This card uses the Symphony jumbo wheel rolled across Very Vanilla card stock and cut to fit. It is bordered with More Mustard card stock (which is also the card base) and backed with So Saffron dsp from the Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack, Subtle Collection. I stamped the words from With All My Heart and Fabulous Phrases stamp sets with Early Espresso Classic ink. The flower is colored with So Saffron Stampin' Write Marker and embellished with a rhinestone jewel.
The card below features the Leaves Awash jumbo wheel using Wild Wasabi classic ink (also the color of coordinating card stock for card) on Very Vanilla card stock. I used Chocolate Chip card stock and classic ink for the remaining embellishments. The acorns comes from the Autumn Splendor stamp set and the "happy birthday" comes from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. I used four punches for this card: Word Window, Modern Label, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle and 1-3/8" Circle. I also ran the scalloped piece through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folder.
The Watercolor Vine with Wild Wasabi classic ink adorns the front of this birthday card. Once again I used Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Wild Wasabi card stocks, as well as Chocolate Chip classic ink (the greeting is from the On Your Birthday stamp set). I merely added assorted Flower Brads and trimmed it with Chocolate Chip card stock punched with the Lace Ribbon Border punch.
The final card for today is done in Old Olive, Tanagerine Tango, Daffodil Delight and Very Vanilla. Notice the textures of the card and flower accomplished with one of the Backgrounds I Texturz Plates. After rolling the Doodle Jumbo Wheel with Old Olive classic ink, I used Tango Tangerine and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Markers on the flowers. That piece was mounted on Daffodil Delight card stock and tied with Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon. The Fancy Flower and 3/4" circle punches helped form the big flower which was held together with a coordinating flower brad.
I'm selling my discontinued jumbo wheels for $4.25; you would pay $8.50 plus shipping and handling and sales tax if you were to purchase them brand new.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils