Cherish Friendship

I fell in love with this set when I first saw the catalog previews, but when I received it, I just wasn't sure how I wanted to use it. This is the first card I made using the chair image. I uploaded the second card in my previous post. This one took more time as I chose to use my Aqua Painter and water color it. I have to admit, I thought I had grabbed Crumb Cake card stock for the card and later realized it was Sahara Sand, but it still looks good.

I'm not going to list all the inks I used when water color the image. However, I stamped it with Staz-on Black ink on watercolor paper; the chair is Crumb Cake while the basket is Soft Suede. The contrasting color framing the focal piece is Poppy Parade. I looped the Victoria Crochet Trim and fastened it with a button and linen thread, then added mini glue dots to adhere the ribbon where I wanted it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils