Using Leftover Playful Polka Dots

In my last post, I shared information about my upcoming class using the Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin' Kit available in the Summer Mini Catalog. Each attendee receives half a kit plus a sheet of Basic Rhinestones plus other miscellaneous essentials for the eight cards we will make during the evening. However, there will be lots of leftover items from that half kit for personal use, either in more cards or for scrapbooking. I've made seven additional cards so far and still have two whole sheets and one partial sheet of designer series paper left as well as a number of stickers. The cards I'm showing today have been made with the leftovers.

When I first received my Blossom Petals Punch, I wondered if I could make a tulip with it. Well, two of the stickers in the half kit are the same shape, although slightly smaller, as the blossom. So I merely punched out another blossom petal and added the printed sticker petals to form the tulip gracing the front of the card below:




The stamp sets I used for these cards are Fabulous Phrases and Teeny Tiny Wishes.

I'll post more cards made with the leftover items in the kit tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils