Birthday Combination

This is the last of the collections I'm sharing for now. Below you'll see the pocket-tag birthday party invitation along with a super simple thank you card and a favor box. I made these at Oktoberfest with other demonstrators on our team. I'm just slow uploading them to my blog. I've had plenty of other things to share, though.

Notice the use of designer paper to keep things interesting but simple. The thank you card uses our pre-cut and scored Note Cards with a piece of designer paper and "Thanks a Million" stamped in the corner. A ribbon finishes it off. How simple is that?

Some of the items used for these projects:
Note Cards, 07331, 20 cards and envelopes for $5.95
Celebrations Designer Series Paper 117164, $9.95, 12 double-sided 12" x 12" sheets
Bitty Box & Envelope Bigz xl Die, 115967, $42.95
Sweet Treat Cups, 116802, $2.95 for 12

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils