"Tea"rific!

Everyone who knows me at all well, knows I love my tea--not iced and not herbal, but hot and black. I do enjoy my flavored teas, but, well, herbals are not really tea (they contain no tea leaves, in case you didn't know). Anyway, I had been longing for stamp sets that would show that side of me and Stampin' Up! has included several items in this catalog that fit the bill.

The card below is made using the "Take a Sip" wheel (120323, $6.50) and Concord Crush ink. Once again, I am using all the coordinating colors available in our Idea Book and Catalog. This Whisper White card is layered with Concord Crush card stock and Concord Crush designer series paper from the Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack. I've added the coordinating 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon (what's a card without ribbon, after all?) and a tea bag from the "Morning Cup" stamp set. I used Concord Crush and Blushing Bride Stampin' Write markers, along with a touch of Blushing Bride card stock for extra color.


While I was at it, I decided to make a coordinating book mark using the "Two Tags" Bigz Die (115954, $21.95) for the Big ShotDie-Cutting Machine (113439, $99.95) and the "Morning Cup" stamp set. Isn't that just "tea"rific?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils