No Matching Stamp Set

Ever order Designer Series Paper and realize you don't have the coordinating stamp set? You can still make some impressive cards without those particular stamps. Here are three I created using the Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper (117167, $9.95, twelve 12x12 double-sided sheets).

This first one was made on a Pear Pizzazz card. I ran a piece of Daffodil Delight card stock through my Big Shot with the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (119976, $7.95) and matched that with a piece of the designer paper. I cut the flowers from my paper and attached them to a piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock with a hole punched in the lefthand corner to run the ribbon through. I'm sorry to say that this Pumpkin Pie striped grosgrain ribbon is no longer available, but the current catalog carries several styles of Pumpkin Pie ribbon. The only stamping was "A Note of Thanks" from the Thank You Kindly stamp set (111700, $13.95) with Early Espresso Classic Ink.

Using the same designer paper on Pumpkin Pie card stock, I created this simple birthday card in no time. I added fake ribbon in Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White and Pumpkin Pie made with our new Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch. Once again, my wish is stamped with a stamp from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set (115370, $36.95), a set I use all the time! Three more punches provided the setting for the birthday wish--two oval punches (119855, $15.95; 119863, $15.95) and Scallop Oval (119856, $16.95).

This final card is made with the same three colors--Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie using the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder once again. This time I used the saying from the Watercolor Trio stamp set (W 117050, $22.95; C 120084, $16.95) in the mini catalog, which expires August 31, and punched it out with the Designer Label punch (119862, $15.95).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils