Fun with Bold

Stampin' Up! has announced a total color renovation! Great colors coming in. Changes all around. Even the in colors are revamped in that there will be 5 instead of 6 and they will last for 2 years. Hooray! With 5 new ones added every year and 5 being held over, we will have 10 fabulous in colors to play with.



Of course, that means we need to say good-bye to quite a few old colors. So, while we have them, I'm going to use them. All the colors in the card above will be gone July 1. I have to admit, I haven't used these colors much. I used to use them more, especially for children's cards because they are so conducive to pure fun. Well, this card isn't for children, but it is fun.

I used Green Galore, Pink Passion and Lovely Lilac card stock and inks to make this card. Stamp sets were Circle Circus (115778, $28.95) and On Your Birthday (111664, $33.95). The Scallop Circle Punch fit the circle images from the Circle Circus perfectly. I also ran the Pink Passion card stock through the Big Shot using one of the Texturz Plates from the Stampin' Up Backgrounds I set (114512, $11.95).

Over the next few weeks as I plan to play with a lot of the retiring colors. What a fun challenge!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils